- React Native
- SKR Audio Labs is dedicated to making professional grade audio and music production tools available to everyone. The core purpose is to make it possible for every artist to produce true pro-quality sound regardless of who they are.
- Anatha is a movement. Built on a codified ethos. It’s an ambitious project to rewrite the rules of the global economic system. For anyone who believes that the system needs an overhaul, we offer a tangible alternative. And a way to make this change happen.
- Arpeggi Studio is the only on-chain digital audio workstation (DAW). For the first time ever, musicians can compose and mint their songs as fully on-chain NFTs, allowing creators to take full advantage of blockchain technology
- ununu helps musicians to host their music projects and manage collaborations with multiple producers. My role was to develop the front end architecture and application logic as a part of the Mozilla MVP Lab
- Cadenzabox is a software-as-a-service catalogue management platform for publishers seeking sync opportunities for their catalogues of music. The platform enables the perfect track to be found for commercial uses in advertising, TV, film, and radio.
Audileum is an interface for several players, which, through the mapping of trigger areas in the 3D space, creates live interactive platforms for performance, sound design, composition and storytelling. Audileum productions can be re-enacted and experienced anytime and anywhere through VR and Web platforms. The project received an Arts Council grant and Sound and Music funding for it's R&D stage which culminated in a week long residency at the Barbican's Pit Theatre.
Chorus is a native IOS and Android application which is designed to serve as a Generative music machine. It can record at most three different sound channels and process them in the embedded sound engine which is developed in Pure Data(libpd). The algorithm analyses the frequencies of the recorded audio and generates the content which is harmonious with the other channels.
- Pure Data
A polyphonic sampling system designed in Max/MSP for my bachelor thesis. It includes filter and DSP design in gen~ object as well as multi-dimensional OSC mappings.
Final project for the Computer Graphics course, developed with Three.js graphics library. The main features are procedural generation, collusion detection and reactive shaders.
- Binaural beat frequencies, atmospheric sounds and effects are combined uniquely for everyone, every time to create listeners own sound experiences.
Patchwork is a computer controlled acoustic drum machine that I built in a collaboration with a visual artist for the final project of Phsyical Computing. I was responsible for the technical development of the sequencer which is built with Max/MSP and Mira library of Cycling’74 is used to remote controls the Arduino and five selenoid motors which interact with two acoustic hi-hat and a snare drum.